If you want to use an app all day and all night but don’t want to keep your computer on the whole time, your most straightforward solution is to use a VPS.
In this article, we’re going to cover our top pick for the best VPS for Instagram botting and what it can do for you. While there are many accessories out there to social media marketing that companies will try to sell you, a VPS is something that you’ll struggle to do without.
Let’s discuss what a VPS is and what we think the best one is for your Instagram automation, wether it be Jarvee, Follow Adder, Combin or another bot.
Best VPS for Instagram Bots
Best Overall: Cheap Windows VPS
This VPS company says that they are the best remote desktop software out there for everything you need online, from web surfing and SEO tools to proxies and even game servers. Cheap Windows VPS lets you create as many different VPS’s as you require and you’ll end up paying just $3.75 for every GB. Additionally, they have excellent customer service where you can call their support number and talk to someone if you’ve come across technical issues. You can also send them a direct message where they can reply straight away.
So, what are their top features? They can guarantee that your VPS is available and ready to use 99.9% of the time. You will also be able to uplink at top speed, too. With speed and reliability being two things that Cheap Windows VPS does well, it’s no wonder that they’re at the top of the industry when it comes to being an affordable solution for running various apps.
What is a VPS?
VPS is otherwise known as a virtual private server. It is made to imitate the functions of a computer so that you can set it up from a different location and still be in complete control. You can do things like setting up your favorite apps and run software just as if you were doing it on your computer at home. You can just think of it as a piece of space on a server out there. This means that you can run your desktop 24/7 without having to do it on your home computer.
This Segway’s into the main reason for using a VPS – so you can turn your home computer off now and then. It’s vital that you can do this to keep your computer in good condition.
- Root Access: This allows you to gain access to all of your different VPS servers, which inevitably gives you control of various features. This is a great way to stay in control of things remotely.
- Management and Support: a high-quality VPS will let you manage your own server to a certain extent.
- Server Monitoring: a good VPS like Cheap Windows VPS will continuously monitor its server and update it to avoid technical issues and glitches.
- Domain Hosting: VPS allows you to host more than one domain at a time without affecting performance and speed.
- Data Backups: Cheap Windows VPS can let you back up your data so that you don’t lose it.
Pros and Cons of a VPS
- Flexibility: you get to choose the operating system and software that you want to be installed with your server.
- More space and resources: you get more space to store things than you’d have with just your desktop.
- Better performance: a higher number of resources with VPS makes for better performance.
- Stability: other people’s actions on the server can’t get in the way.
- More expensive than shared hosting: if you’re using a website that doesn’t need a hosting service, you could end up spending more money on it than it’s worth.
- Resources sometimes aren’t handed out equally, causing service issues.
Our Review Process & Final Thoughts
We made sure to do our research before writing this article so that we were only reviewing the very best in the business. We considered 12 of best Instagram VPS companies on the market & read over 180 user reviews (both positive and negative).
Using a VPS to host is a great way to link up shared and dedicated hosting. One thing that stands out to us about using a VPS to host is that you get to retain all the hosting control.
Of course, just with any company that you’ve just learned about, it’s essential that you do your research and know their resources inside and out so that you don’t run into any issues down the road. Ultimately, we think that Cheap Windows VPS is your best bet for remote hosting and sharing.